AFAA wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You may return a product within 30 days of purchase and get a full refund or exchange, pursuant to the following conditions:
- Product must have been purchased within 30 calendar days.
- Any product you wish to return must be unused/unopened and in resalable condition.
- Product must be in original packaging.
- Return shipping costs to AFAA for refund or exchange shall be the responsibility of person/entity requesting a refund/exchange. We suggest you obtain insurance to cover any damage incurred in return shipping.
- Any damage that occur in return shipping are not the responsibility of AFAA.
- A receipt is required for all refunds or exchanges.
Some products are exempt from return / refund by AFAA. These include:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software or similar digital product
AFAA Training Refund/Cancellation Policy
Any online training registration transaction that requires a refund will incur a $35 processing fee. If you need to cancel your online training registration, please do so 48 hours prior to the start of the training. Less than 48 hours may result in no refund being issued OR you may incur a refund processing fee.
AFAA Attendee Substitution Policy
Substitutions may be permitted if ample time has been given to make the substitution. Additional fees may apply based on the individual’s member status.
AFAA Events Refund/Cancellation Policy
Annual Fire Expo Cancellation Policy: Before April 15 – No cost. After April 15 – 75% refund. 10 Days or less – 50% refund. All refunds will incur a $35 processing fee.
Annual Breakfast Cancellation Policy: Before June 1 – No cost. After June 1 – 50% refund. All refunds will incur a $35 processing fee.
All Other Refunds
Any online transaction that requires a refund will incur a $35 processing fee.