The Automatic Fire Alarm Association (AFAA) has partnered with BuildingReports to provide its members and the fire safety industry with electronic versions of AFAA’s inspection forms.
BuildingReports’ electronic reporting technology will enhance productivity and simplify the inspection process. AFAA’s new electronic forms offer users unparalleled accessibility, availability, and ease of distribution. The forms include NFPA 2002 and 2007 versions of the Inspection and Testing and Record of Completion. NFPA 2010 electronic versions will be available soon.
Unlike paper forms, AFAA electronic forms will be dated for easy tracking and conveniently stored online for immediate access and distribution. Users can access forms from their PC or Mac, 24/7 from any location for flexible inspection management. AFAA forms can be completed by users online or on compatible Palm and Windows Mobile smartphones and hand-held devices.
For more information about how to use the forms, click here to view a short 20 minute webinar on the subject.
AFAA is offering a basic forms package for $19.99 per month and a $1.95 per form. The second offering is a bundled package that includes the basic forms package and BuildingReports ManagerSeries web-based management tool for $49.95 per month and $1.95 per form. ManagerSeries will allow users to easily track their AFAA forms for flexible management of buildings and building owners within online accounts and includes the following applications:
Account Manager enables users to manage accounts at a group level.
- View and group buildings and owners associated with a customer into accounts.
- Manage building access at the account or individual level.
- Create building inspection schedules in conjunction with Scheduling Manager.
Scheduling Manager allows users to conveniently track inspections and manage workflow through multiple calendar interfaces.
- Communicate and confirm upcoming inspections automatically via email
- Track inspection schedules in the field through the BuildingReports mobile website.
- Keep track of inspector hours for better resource management.
Notification Manager allows users to keep tabs on company inspection activity with automatic email and SMS notifications.
- Notify customers when new inspection reports are available.
- Ability to alert sales and service staff of discrepancies reports.
- Create email alerts for many types of work activities.
Get started today! Register now. This service is only offered to AFAA members.
If you have any questions, once you click the above link, there is a "contact us" button with Building Report's Contact Information.